When people think of FOH®, for the most part they are thinking of FOH® as a leader, trendsetter, and disruptor in the food & beverage and hospitality industries known for their creative, eye-catching designs paired with their commercial-grade durability. However, FOH® is much more than just the products they create. Here are 10 things you may not know about FOH®:
- FOH® is a Woman-Owned business – FOH® was founded in 2002 by Simone Mayer and Mayda Perez. Almost 20 years later, they are regarded as disruptors in the industry. FOH® has been certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council since 2013.
Comprised of 3 Brands - FOH® is made up of three individually, unique brands.
- Front of the House® is a proud designer and manufacturer for all segments of the foodservice industry. From distinctive dinnerware collections and serving pieces to solution-based, beautiful buffet essentials, Front of the House®’s products complement any restaurant’s, hotel’s, or spa’s aesthetic and enhances every Chef’s culinary plating vision.
- room360° by FOH® is an established industry leader, designing, manufacturing and stocking solution-oriented hospitality lifestyle accessories for the finest hotels, spas, and design firms worldwide.
- FOH® Health Essentials provides foodservice and hospitality with reliable Personal Protective Equipment to aid them in serving their communities safely. This includes a variety of top-quality face masks and respirators, gowns, gloves, shoe covers, essentials kits and much more.
- In-Stock and Ready to Ship – FOH® offers thousands of products that are in-stock and ready to ship. FOH® is comprised of a 150+ team members worldwide and has Distribution Centers in both Florida, California, and Germany with over 130,000 sq ft.
- From Our Hearts – From Our Hearts is FOH®’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiative. FOH® firmly believes that it’s their foundational responsibility as a business to give back and be an agent of change by supporting non-profit organizations and initiatives committed to positively impacting our world. FOH® Team Members volunteer 1% of their time with a charity of their choice, FOH® donates 2% of their products to charities in need, and 3% of annual profits to charities worldwide.
- Great Place to Work – For the past 5 years, FOH® has received the “Great Place to Work” employee experience certification and has been featured in Fortune Magazine as “Best Workplaces in Manufacturing & Production.”
- Health & Wellness Perks – In addition to a rich, heavily subsidized health insurance plan, FOH® offers a variety of perks for team members that encourage them to live their healthiest emotional and physical lives. These perks include an in-house Corporate Coach that you can talk to about any issues you are facing in the workplace or at home, weekly Zumba, meditation and yoga classes, massage therapy, on-site manis & pedis, fresh fruit delivered to the office twice a week for all to enjoy, a gym complete with every machine and weight you will need to create and continue on a healthier lifestyle journey, and an annual health & wellness fair
- Scholarships & Education – FOH® is dedicated to and focused on nurturing future chefs of tomorrow. Since inception FOH® has partnered with countless culinary schools around the globe, like the Institute of Culinary Education and ICE to help educate and prepare future chef’s FOH® partners with organizations like Women Chefs & Restauranteurs (WCR) and James Beard, providing scholarships and other opportunities to helping future chefs achieve their culinary career goals.
- Work Hard, Play Hard – FOH®’s strong corporate culture with family-style energy is truly unmatched. FOH® prides themselves on delivering memorable and exciting experiences while creating and building upon team members bonds through activities that include monthly spirit days, team member parties & celebrations, lunchtime yoga & meditation, happy hours, and many other gatherings.
- Smoking Cessation Program – FOH®’s smoking cessation program provides team members with financial incentives to quit smoking.
- Local Community Love – FOH® takes pride in supporting their local South Florida community though various partnerships and donations. One such example was this past Winter when FOH® donated over a half of million mask to the United Teachers of Dade teacher’s union.